So I’ve had a few thoughts in the last couple days to do a list of things that I would/will achieve in the next couple months/year. Something I can always come back to and tick off. These will be idea’s off the top of my head right now so no planning has gone into this 👍🏻. I have a holiday coming up soon and there are some ideas that I’d like to do whilst in America. Some will also be for home in the UK too. I feel these will make me feel more comfortable & become a better person.
For me in 🇬🇧 –
- Drink more water – This is one that just came into my head, I do need to drink more water because I hardly drink anything. Water is so good especially on a hot day, it’s also brilliant for your skin too. (Instead of buying ALL those skin care creams 😜)
- Light more candles – I actually brought some today (well my boyfriend brought me some) they were from pound land and I have just lit one to do my blog on here. They were only vanilla ones and they are lovely. I can’t fathom buying a REALLY expensive candle for which they are going to melt anyway. I also like the vibe that candles give off, a sort of relaxing “everything is going to be ok” vibe 🤘🏻
- Be grateful for what I have right now 🙌- I have a lot of things to be thankful for in my life and I do need to stop taking stuff for granted. I have a large healthy family who are all so close and always there too.
- Attend the gym 3 times a week 💪 – I can’t do a lot with my knee at the moment but I can always work on core muscles and slowly work on my leg muscles when I feel ready. Even when I’m really not in the mood I know I always feel SO much better after.
- Have a routine bedtime – I will defiantly struggle with this one, at the moment my sleep times are from about 2/3 – 8 and then I don’t want to get up.
For 🇺🇸 –
- Go to Chick-fil-A – We are defiantly going to go here for some dinner 🍟🍗
- See the Space Needle
- Take LOADS of pictures
- Tour a baseball stadium 🏟
- Try to walk to most places 🚶♀️ (within reason)
- Make as many memories
- Spend less time on phone.
There are LOADS more but right now that’s all I have.
Thanks for reading guys – If anybody has any advice for places to go in Seattle & Montana or your lists to help become a better person don’t be shy to comment, I’d love to hear yours!!
5 thoughts on “Positive Steps”
I like this post. This blog shows lots of potential. I’ve also hit follow to see future posts. Maybe you’d check out my latest blogpost on here and if you like it it do the same? But if not thats’s totally cool. Thanks.https://kidmentalist.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/when-i-find-myself-in-times-of-trouble/
I’ve followed. Take a look at my other blogs 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks. Will do 👍🏻
Love this blog -love this post I’m so glad you are here in Montana. It’s by no accident that life has brought you here at this time in your life. You’ve had a rough year to say the least. Your trials will make you stronger. We love you and I’m always here for you. We share some of the same issues and scars. Xoxo
LikeLiked by 1 person