Here are some useful sites which I have come across and helped me;
- https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk– A wide variety of mental illnesses are covered on this site, whether you struggle, somebody else or for some more support.
- https://www.mind.org.uk – This is organisation is based in the UK.
- https://youngminds.org.uk – YoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity championing the wellbeing and mental health of young people.
- https://www.drugrehab.com/co-occurring-disorder/ – People who struggle with mental illness also suffer from a substance abuse disorder, but often never seek treatment for their co-occurring disorder. This website provides individuals with information to help them to overcome their illnesses, put addiction into the past, and to reclaim their lives.
- https://www.tuck.com– This link is helpful with sleep element of your life. And how important it is to get enough sleep which will also improve your mental wellness too. Here are some more specific links from this site, which I do recommend – https://www.tuck.com/depression-and-sleep/, https://www.tuck.com/anxiety-guide-sleep/ , https://www.tuck.com/autism-spectrum-disorder-and-sleep/