This year has been crazy. I haven’t done half of the blogs that I wanted to do but hopefully I can move forward and put more work onto the blogs in the new year.
I saw this on a youtube video and I thought I would answer some of these questions. It’s only a short Q&A, if you would like to copy the questions feel free and remember to tag me in them so I can read them!!!
1. What did you learn about yourself from this past year?
I learnt that you cannot take everything for granted, the past few months I have thought a lot about different things that have happened in my life and the people that are there. You will never get a moment again, so embrace it and be thankful for who/whats around you.
2. Which relationship(s) meant the most to you this past year and why?
Obviously my boyfriend because once again he’s been a rock to me. But also my friends and family too because they have also helped in being part of that rock and it’s been yet again a tough year so thank you for that.
3. What was one of the biggest challenges you faced this past year and how did you handle it?
I recently had some very bad news and has completely changed my situation but I keep saying to myself that ‘EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON’ and that all our paths are drawn out for us and that is where I will be headed.
4. What was one of your proudest moments from this past year and why?
Getting through what I’ve gone through. Having an injury isn’t just 2 weeks rest in bed, (depends on what you hurt) But I’ve been in limbo for the past year and half and I’m proud of myself for getting through it. It’s not over yet but I feel stronger than I was this time last year which is a positive and know that there were times I wanted to give up and stay in my room and do nothing but it really doesn’t help you and ultimately makes you worse!!
5. What was one of the most meaningful compliments you received this past year? Why was it so meaningful to you?
It’s not really a compliment, but my boyfriend kisses me on my forehead every morning before he goes to work, no matter if he’s in a rush or late. And I think thats so cute!
6. What did you do for fun this past year? What was one of your favorite memories?
Definitely going to Montana!! It was magical!!
7. If you could change one thing from this past year, what would you change and why?
Don’t get your hopes up. I do this a lot unfortunately its a trait of mine, sometimes good but bad for me. I trust too easily and believe people and most of the time let me down.
8. What was the most meaningful thing someone did for you this past year? What was the most meaningful thing you did for someone else?
I do like to give, and especially at birthdays/christmas I like to make sure I have put the effort in. And someone got me a star for my dog that sadly died this year and It was a very thoughtful gift.
9. If you were to brag about one of your accomplishments from this past year, which one would it be and why?
Not a bragger…
10. Given all your experiences, insights, and lessons learned from last year, what’s the best advice you could give yourself for next year?
Don’t believe everything. Make more time for myself. Work hard.
Happy New Year
Hope you like this post, please follow my blog and give it a huge thumbs up.