So I came across these questions when I was surfing the web, and thought that I’d answer them. Thanks to ‘Discovering Your Happiness’ for asking me to do them too. So I’m taking the time today to answer them.
These are all my own answers to these questions, completely off the bat as I haven’t looked at them. Some questions are tougher than others and really make you stop and think about life.
Feel free to copy the questions on here and see what your answers are for you, I will look forward to reading them!
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
So lets start off with a hard question.. 🙃 – I don’t really know, I don’t think I ‘act’ my age, because I think I’m much older in my head than what I am. (If that makes any sense)
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Definitely never trying because how are you to know that you could do something? The regret would be intense.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
I think most people are scared, especially nowadays. It’s hard because everyone is constantly being judged by somebody. I found this quote picture today and it sums up this question….
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I’d hope to have done a lot, but I don’t tend to have a filter, and sometimes that’s a bad thing and a good thing too.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Kindness. Appreciation. Happiness. 😚
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Helping people in some job aspect for sure. I like to make a change in something that I am doing rather than a dead end job.
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Well maybe yesterday I’d of said I was settling for what I was doing. But today is a completely different story. I hope that my dreams and what I would like to do will come to me one day and I can make them come true.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Spend more time with my loved ones. And possibly travel the world. ✈️🌎
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I think I’ve overcome some demons as my life has gone on and managed to control them better than I used to. I am not perfect and I’m not ashamed to admit that I do suffer from mental health problems.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I want to do the right things. Yes its also important to do the right things but if they are not right for you then it’s pointless. Don’t just fit in to society because thats how its ‘meant’ to be. 🤘
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Just let them know that they are also my friend, and I would step away from the situation.
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. WORK HARD. NEVER GIVE UP!!
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes. Who wouldn’t? 👮♀️
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Can’t say that I have too be honest.
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
If I say I’m going to do something then I will do it. Also I don’t make up
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because everybody is different. And sometimes people forget that and let people add their bit in and try to get into your head.
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Moved to USA. But its the goal.
- What’s holding you back? Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
A visa 😀 .. The day will come!
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
AMERICA. bigger & better. 🇺🇸
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Oh, I always press the button multiple times. I already know that it’s not going to get there any quicker but who doesn’t like pressing buttons??🙊
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Joyful simpleton. Happier person and worries are not nice!
- Why are you, you?
I’ve been through some stuff, and know who my real friends are, who to trust and not trust. That makes me, me.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Yeah. My friends interests are always priority. I sometimes forget myself.
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
When a good friend moves away, because I think there is a certain time where you both need to make the effort to catch up and talk about more of the important things. 💗
- What are you most grateful for?
The life experiences I have encountered.
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Tough question – this is actually really hard to answer, I’d rather never be able to make new ones as I wouldn’t know what I was missing and still have my old memories.
- Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Not at all.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
I have quite a lot, can’t really pinpoint.
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
When I was on holiday, kayaking on the lake in Montana 🛶
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
I don’t understand? 😣
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because we do not live in a perfect world.
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Yeah, I’ve got quite a good sense of people.
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
I’d love to find work that I enjoy and keep earning them pounds 💷
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Yes. For about 1.5 years.
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
I don’t go into the dark at all!!
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I make time for my dear friends and family.
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is just existing. You need to experience life to get the best out of it.
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
Sometimes. Sometimes not.
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because I don’t think its the greatest feeling. But it does make you who you are today. ☹️
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Wear what I want & change the colour of my hair.
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Usually every night.
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love a lot of things & people.
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Yeah, I will definitely remember today.
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I will from now on, make my own choices.
I hope you enjoyed these and please copy and do them on your blogs too.
Thank you for taking the time to read.