So I’ve had a few thoughts in the last couple days to do a list of things that I would/will achieve in the next couple months/year. Something I can always come back to and tick off. These will be idea’s off the top of my head right now so no planning has gone into this 👍🏻. I have a holiday coming up soon and there are some ideas that I’d like to do whilst in America. Some will also be for home in the UK too. I feel these will make me feel more comfortable & become a better person.
For me in 🇬🇧 –
- Drink more water – This is one that just came into my head, I do need to drink more water because I hardly drink anything. Water is so good especially on a hot day, it’s also brilliant for your skin too. (Instead of buying ALL those skin care creams 😜)
- Light more candles – I actually brought some today (well my boyfriend brought me some) they were from pound land and I have just lit one to do my blog on here. They were only vanilla ones and they are lovely. I can’t fathom buying a REALLY expensive candle for which they are going to melt anyway. I also like the vibe that candles give off, a sort of relaxing “everything is going to be ok” vibe 🤘🏻
- Be grateful for what I have right now 🙌- I have a lot of things to be thankful for in my life and I do need to stop taking stuff for granted. I have a large healthy family who are all so close and always there too.
- Attend the gym 3 times a week 💪 – I can’t do a lot with my knee at the moment but I can always work on core muscles and slowly work on my leg muscles when I feel ready. Even when I’m really not in the mood I know I always feel SO much better after.
- Have a routine bedtime – I will defiantly struggle with this one, at the moment my sleep times are from about 2/3 – 8 and then I don’t want to get up.
For 🇺🇸 –
- Go to Chick-fil-A – We are defiantly going to go here for some dinner 🍟🍗
- See the Space Needle
- Take LOADS of pictures
- Tour a baseball stadium 🏟
- Try to walk to most places 🚶♀️ (within reason)
- Make as many memories
- Spend less time on phone.
There are LOADS more but right now that’s all I have.
Thanks for reading guys – If anybody has any advice for places to go in Seattle & Montana or your lists to help become a better person don’t be shy to comment, I’d love to hear yours!!